he Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of qualified Delivery Service Professionals and Independent Contractors. This role will support the high-volume recruitment ecommerce business up to and including all new customer and location expansions and not restricted to established dedicated and on demand operations recruitment needs. The Recruitment Specialist will establish and maintain a pipeline of ICs.
· Work directly with each Customer Branch and Operations teams to establish and coordinate specific needs.
· Conduct day-to-day recruiting activities, following recruitment processes and acting as a resource for all points of the recruitment cycle.
· Answer incoming calls, make outgoing calls, and respond to leads.
· Source and develop a pool of qualified service providers using traditional and non-traditional techniques including social media channels, cold-calling, direct sourcing, networking, job fairs, etc.
· Screen, interview, analyze and compare experience to requirements for all branches assigned.
· Reviewing sourcing and tracking reports with assigned Customer Branch Managers and Regional personnel.
· Responsible for data management of contacts within tracking system.
· Minimum 2 years background in sourcing, recruiting, interview and contracting IC’s in a corporate environment
· Proven success in using creative sourcing techniques to produce diverse, quality, potential pool
· Strong engagement and partnership skills and the expertise to both understand and deliver to the recruitment needs
· Solid knowledge of State and Federal laws pertaining to recruitment
· Effective communication and management expertise.
· Meeting deadlines and makes decisions promptly and effectively communicate with others
This position will require some travel.